Looking for the ideal location for your child’s birthday party? Trying to avoid having ten screaming children track blue-frosted, chocolate cake across your white carpet? Avoid the mess and the hassle and schedule your child’s next birthday celebration at one of these fabulous locations in and around the northern Cincinnati area.
It is one of the best places to plan a birthday party for children as Cincinnati is a quite a huge city that has many places to visit and is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a party as the kids can have no greater pleasure than to visit other exciting locales in the vicinity, right from the local candy store to a magic show that contains different tricks of many varieties. For now, let’s just list out some of the best hotspots that immediately come to mind and they are as follows:
- Bananas: With numerous inflatables for the kids to climb on and a parent sanctuary, where adults can kick back with a cup of gourmet coffee and watch the kids play, Bananas is the ideal spot for your next birthday celebration. Located just west of I-75 and south of 129 at 7102 Hamilton Mason Road in Liberty Township, Bananas offers a wide variety of birthday party packages. Party prices range from $179.00 to $254.00 and include free invitations, popcorn, punch, supplies, inflatable fun and best of all, clean up! For additional information on available party packages and reservations, visit the Bananas website or call (513)777-9200.
- McDonald’s: For children raised in the 1980’s, birthday parties at McDonald’s are a treasured memory. Today, parents can still opt to host their child’s party at a McDonald’s playland. In northern Cincinnati, there are several available locations capable of hosting your next birthday party. Prices are incredibly reasonable and can be as inexpensive as $60.00 to host a party for ten of your child’s friends, including cake, balloons and Happy Meals for the kids. For restaurants available near your home, go to the McDonald’s website restaurant locater. Be sure to call your selected location several weeks in advance to make a reservation.
- Run, Jump, -n- Play: In the northern Cincinnati suburb of Mason, Run, Jump, -n- Play is the ideal destination for your son or daughter’s birthday celebration. Located at 8481 Duke Boulevard, Run, Jump, -n- Play features countless inflatables and swing-sets, sure to delight the kids in your party. Prices range from $139.00 to $399.00, depending on the number of children attending the options you select. For reservations, call Run, Jump amp; Play at (513) 701-PLAY.
- Fort Liberty Playland: Planning a birthday party on a budget? Fort Liberty Playland may be the perfect choice for you. With sheltered picnic areas for cake and party activities and a great outdoor fort-themed playground, kids are sure to have a great time, provided the weather is good! To reserve a shelter you must first check with Liberty Township at (513)759-7500 for availability. There is no charge to reserve a shelter, but be sure to call early as dates books quickly for this popular locale.
- Young Chef’s Academy: For something a little unique and creative, check out the outstanding party options available through the Young Chef’s Academy. Located at 6691 Western Row in Mason, the Young Chef’s Academy is conveniently located between the communities of Mason and West Chester. Party options range from a pizza party where kids can make their own pizza to princess tea parties. Prices range from $225.00 to $250.00. For reservations, call (513)770-4267.