We are taught to be disciplined and learned right from childhood in order to fit into the civilized society which has developed these norms since who knows when. There is a romanticized view among the citizens that it is your looks and polished behavior are the only things that account for being cultured and well mannered.
They are not completely wrong in a way but it is also true that these are not the only parameters to measure what accounts for civilization and what does not account for civilization.
Another factor that has to be kept in mind is the outward appearance of any person and the first thing that people notice is the feet. It kind of defines whether the person is elite, middle class or lower.
Not many would agree but the same people who keep on giving sermons on cleanliness are the same ones that don’t follow it in real life but simply put up a façade in order to make themselves look more important than they truly are.
You must have heard of the saying that goes like: cleanliness is next to godliness, but how many people abide by this rule, especially in today’s times. This factor, sadly, plays a huge role in the degradation of one’s image in front of others and they don’t even realize it.
A couple of more phrases have been popular since time immemorial are such as ‘home sweet home’, ‘there’s no place like home’ which are nothing but absolute truth as people come to eventually realize one day.
Why it is important is because while you may be living with your parents right from the day you are born and it is as much your home as it is theirs, nothing brings the satisfaction of buying your own house from your hard earned money. Even the parents are satisfied that their offspring has become responsible and financially independent to make out on his own.
The house serves as proof that you have come to realize that life may not be as simple and easy as it is in childhood, but you are very much capable of fighting out the obstacles that come in your way.
The relationship between man and house is quite unique and different from that of man with his own fellow humans and other living beings. It is so because the house is a product your hard work and dedication that led you to purchase it.
So naturally you will feel a surge of love and attachment for it as you have invested your earnings into it. It is without a doubt that you would take care of it like you do with your children and would get upset when you would leave it one day or if it gets harmed or demolished.
It becomes your duty to always keep your house neat and clean so that it looks good as new always and outsiders words of compliment only makes you feel more important and encourages you to do more for it.
What is it that you can do to keep your house clean and spotless? Luckily, there are different cleaning tips available that can help you out in this matter and we are going to talk about the very same today.
Some important tips and hacks for house cleaning are as follows:
- The first tool that comes to mind is the vacuum cleaner, which helps to clean up dirt and stains to make it look shiny
- Dishwasher is available to clean dirty dishes and utensils along with the stubborn and sticky left over from food
- A broom and pillow case is adept for cleaning the ceiling fan from dirt and dust
- Along with food stains, water stains are also quite stubborn but can be cleaned by vinegar when you soak the cloth into it
- Home cleaners are far more effective than store cleaners as they are quite more natural cleaning hacks while the store ones are made of chemicals and artificial materials
- The carpets on the floor can be cleaned through detergent onto a wet cloth that absorbs water quickly
- Fruit flies are an added headache but they can be disposed of through fly traps
These are just a few hacks to get cheaper cleaning supplies so try out the ones which you find to be the very best of the lot and make your house the cynosure of all eyes.